Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Slough
People who want to find help for their addictions need very specific treatments geared towards their specific addiction. There are no general ‘quick fix’ treatments which can offer an option for all patients to take advantage of. Drug abuse and alcoholic rehabilitation have to be changed and altered to fit the individual, or its beneficial effects will be limited.
Addiction Support Options
Here are the addiction treatment options within alcoholic treatment centres in Slough:
- The first option people can take advantage of will be some much welcome alcoholics support for families. Detox clinics offer detoxification programs which help to eliminate any toxic substances still in the body. These programs are transformed to suit the type of addiction as each individual has different needs and requirements
- Private counselling offers drug and alcohol rehabilitation in private rooms where a substance abuse counsellor will discuss the deepest, darkest problems of the patient. The idea is to help them cope with their issues, not to forget about them
- Group support will be used regularly to help combat the stresses and strains of general rehabilitation. Alcoholic treatment centres can get extremely stressful when discussing the more emotional issues surrounding an addiction
- Creative courses allow the development of new skills. These skills can be used in the real world for finding employment and completely rebuilding the life of the individual. It’s entirely up to them as to which activities they decide to participate in; there’s a wide range of options available
- Aftercare offers each of these options in an area more local to the patient. The difference between residential rehab and aftercare is the sessions are held on a walk-in basis. It’s entirely up to the patient as to whether they attend these walk-in detox clinics or not
Contacting Rehab Recovery
For more information on detox and rehab options in Slough, contact Rehab Recovery today on 0800 088 66 86. When you contact us, we shall outline a variety of treatment options that are available to you in Slough. This includes both private and statutory addiction treatments.