Alcohol Addiction Help & Treatment
One of the biggest social activities is in current society is drinking alcohol, it is a leisure activity enjoyed by many. However, when this activity gets to a position where your spending outweighs the benefits, this can be considered the start of a real problem with alcohol and addiction can become a real possibility. Alcohol addiction most frequently begins with “binge” drinking – where you drink a lot just to get drunk, but this is not always how the addiction can begin.
Any kind of consumption which starts to cause uncontrollable cravings for alcohol, or the need to consume alcohol just to feel “normal” is a sign of addiction. It is important to know that not all those suffering from alcohol addiction will drink all day, every day, as is the popular stereotype.
Alcohol addiction has a number of very serious consequences including (but not limited to) blood disease, liver disease, throat and mouth cancer, cirrhosis, mental confusion, depression and many other mental and emotional problems.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to alcohol? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Does their face seem puffier and quite red/flushed on a regular basis?
- Do they often drink alone, or deny they have been drinking and become defensive or aggressive when questioned?
- Are they showing signs of withdrawal when they haven’t had a drink, such as shaking, anxiety and sweating?
- Has drinking become a part of their daily routine, and do they seem to have violent mood swings and depressive episodes without a drink?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to alcohol? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of alcohol addiction and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Alcohol Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to alcohol is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our alcohol addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.