Compulsive Shopping Help & Treatment
Compulsive shopping is one of the most socially “acceptable” behavioural addictions in the world. Shopping is a normal part of life but it becomes a problem when people start feeling compelled to buy things they don’t need or even want and find themselves getting a thrill or “rush” from the experience of shopping, both online and in stores.
Some compulsive shoppers may make an effort to stop but find themselves unable to stop spending money, which often leads to many financial difficulties. This, in turn, causes shame, guilt and anger, which makes the problem worse as shopping becomes a coping mechanism, and often causes relationships to break down.
Symptoms of Compulsive Shopping
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting possible signs of having a compulsive shopping problem? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they hide evidence of purchases like receipts, bags or even the items themselves, perhaps even throwing newly bought things away?
- Are they preoccupied with shopping and tend to do it a lot at the expense of relationships and other commitments?
- Do they stay out a lot of the time in shopping centres or spend a lot of time on their computer using online shopping sites?
- Do they seem to be having problems with money but dismiss these or get angry if questioned about it?
Do you know someone who is suffering from a compulsive shopping problem? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of a compulsive shopping problem and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Compulsive Shopping
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of the problem of compulsive shopping is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our compulsive shopping treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.