Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Brentwood
If you dealing with an addiction problem in Brentwood then know many treatment options exist in the local area. Going it alone may mean that you can stay physically sober, but this doesn’t mean that your addiction problems are behind you. This is because recovery is a process and not an event, and you will usually need help to build a life free from addiction.
We are experts in the field of addiction treatment plans and rehab placements, and we will be able to arrange a solution for you. Just contact us here on 0800 088 66 86 to see how we can help.
How to Escape Addiction Problems Forever
Most substance abusers will be able to stop this behaviour at least in the short term – it is called going on the wagon. Some people will even choose to live and work in places like London because they believe that it will mean getting away from familiar temptations so that they will find it easier to stop. This type of solution may work in the short term, but it is not really dealing with the situation. This is because breaking away from addiction involves a great deal more than just becoming physically sober.
In order to be truly free, the person needs to have the basis of a life that is going to be satisfying enough so that they will never feel the need to turn to alcohol or drug abuse again. It is in order to make this possible that people will choose to enter rehab. Once the person has the basis of a good life then it really can mean that they will be able to escape their addiction problems forever.
How Rehab Can Help Substance Abusers in Brentwood
Getting the addiction help you need might sound like too much to ask, but this may well be what you are going to need if you are serious about sobriety. Even those people who live next door to this type of facility will have excuses for not going, but these excuses rarely hold up to much scrutiny. Some of the justifications you might have for avoiding this type of treatment could include:
- You might be worried that going to rehab will harm your work situation. The reality is that nobody needs to ever know that you entered this type of programme – if you want you can just tell your employer and friends that you are going on holiday. You will not even have to use your real name in most of these places
- You may be worried about the expense of going to rehab. The truth here is that rehab is an investment in your future – it is an investment in you. If you are able to become sober it will save you a great deal of money in the future, and it will help to protect your current employment, which may already be being impacted by your addiction to alcohol or drugs. It is now possible to find even luxury rehabs at reasonable prices so worries about the financial expense are rarely justified
- You may believe that your addiction is not serious enough to warrant a stay in rehab. Here’s a secret – very few people who would greatly benefit from a stay in rehab believe that their problem is serious enough to warrant such a treatment. One of the most troubling aspects of substance abuse is that those involved will underestimate their problem, and this means that they fail to get the help they need
- You may believe that you have too many responsibilities and do not have the time to go to rehab. Here is something you need to understand – addiction is a very serious business, and if you don’t get it treated, you will be risking your life. The longer you remain trapped in the downward spiral of addiction the more you will end up losing, so it is in your interest to make the time for treatment
Getting help for your addiction is likely the most important thing in your life at the moment. By contacting us now you can start the ball rolling, so phone us right away.
How to Choose a Rehab
There are many different types of addiction rehab available, and it is important that you choose something suitable. Here are just some of the things you will want to think about when making your selection:
- The duration of the programme – this can be anywhere from 10 days to 2 years
- The size of the programme – there are benefits to small programmes and to large ones and the right one for you will depend on your exact needs
- The philosophy associated with the programme – for example, many facilities are influenced by the 12 Steps, as used by groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous
- The resources available to participants in the programme
- Level of luxury in the rehab – for example, do clients get their own room?
- Elements of the treatment programme – what does it consist of?
- Is there an appropriate aftercare programme? This is very important
- What type of client does the facility like to deal with?
- What is the completion rate for the programme?
These are just some of the things you will need to consider when choosing a programme, and it can be a bit confusing. By contacting us, we will be able to assist you in your search so that you find something that is appropriate. We have contacts with programmes that are within a relatively short distance from Brentwood and other programmes further afield.
We treat all our clients with the strictest confidentiality, and by contacting us, you will be under no type of obligation. Don’t waste any more time – contact us right now and begin taking your first steps into a life free of addiction.