Alcohol Rehab in Lincolnshire
This unique, specialised centre is dedicated to helping those with alcohol or drug issues and Medics, support staff and volunteers assist the clients to leave the centre healthy and invigorated. This elegant detox clinic is located within close proximity to Lincolnshire.
Being an established Clinic dedicated solely to addictions and addictive behaviour, the experienced, professional staff have the clinical knowledge to help, guide and support individuals from the moment they arrive.
Following admission, a carefully monitored medically assisted detoxification from alcohol or drugs is prescribed by one of our five doctors which is then professionally overseen by the nursing team that is on duty 24 hours a day. An individual therapeutic programme is then discussed and coordinated with the counselling team for your treatment period at the Clinic.
The Clinic has been carefully designed and furnished to create a tranquil and supportive environment. The excellent facilities that the Clinic offers enables individuals to concentrate on the therapeutic side of their treatment, which is so important for their ongoing personal wellbeing.
What makes this Clinic Special
- Specialised and dedicated clinic for the treatment of alcohol and drug addiction
- Round the Clock admissions. We are flexible in our approach to a time of admission to the Clinic. We are uniquely able to offer, out of hours, planned admission times to suit the individual and family members. Single ensuite accommodation with high-quality furnishings and modern en suite facilities
- 24-hour qualified nursing care
- All dietary and special needs can be catered for and clients can discuss any particular, personal requirement with a member of the catering team Access to the local gym_ during their stay clients can enjoy temporary membership of the local gym with its many modern facilities
- Acupuncture – a non-compulsory acupuncture group takes place weekly which can be additional help for those in treatment for a detox
- Wi-Fi and the use of a direct dial or mobile phones with the agreement of the clinical staff
Following a medical assessment, clients’ treatment plan is tailored to meet the needs of both the individual and the family. A full daily structured timetable of group and individual therapy is facilitated by our qualified team.
Expert medical care is always on hand and working within the Clinic are five doctors, specializing in treating alcohol and drug misuse. A team of high-level nurses provide 24 a day cover and all therapists and support staff are trained in their treatment sectors.