Alcohol Rehab in Northamptonshire
The treatment centre provides residential treatment, counselling and support services for alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders, co-dependency, gaming and gambling both to individual sufferers, concerned others and professionals.
Established in 1974, the centre has helped thousands of people throughout the UK and from abroad to establish a quality recovery and a life free from addiction.
As the first in this country to provide treatment based on the AA/NA 12 Step programme, the organisation has had more experience than any other in the country at working with this effective programme.
In acknowledgement for having one of the best completion rates and highest standards of professional care, in 2006 the treatment centre programme was the first to be accredited by the European Association for the Treatment of Addiction (EATA) of which it was a founder member.
Why go to rehab in Northamptonshire?
- The centre was the first treatment centre of its kind in Europe when it opened in 1974 and has therefore had more experience of treating addiction with an abstinence-based model than any other centre in the UK
- The centre can provide full medical cover for all patients from a fully trained team of nurses supported by doctors and Consultant Psychiatrists
- The centre can offer patients a full treatment package of care from detoxification right through rehabilitation to reintegration
- The centre offers a comprehensive package of care that is evidence-based, innovative and effective resulting in high completion and success rates
- The centre staff have the skills, knowledge and confidence to help and support patients with the management of emotional difficulties wide-ranging in their nature that have been causal or resultant factors in addiction
- The centre offers additional Aftercare, Day Care, Out-Patient and residential Recovery Renewal services to support post-treatment recovery needs
- The centre can offer extensive support to family members including a residential Family Programme.
Residential treatment is provided for men and women over the age of 18. Following a comprehensive assessment, if patients are suitable they will be admitted for treatment into the Detoxification Unit or Primary Care depending on need. Detoxification is managed in a purpose-built ten-bed unit and is provided for alcohol (lasting approximately seven to ten days) and for drug use (lasting between two and four weeks). A programme of therapeutic activities is provided to support clients during their treatment stay.
The medical team provide a comprehensive and caring response to physical needs and offer an extensive range of complementary therapies to support clients through their treatment journey. A full therapy programme is provided by a team of trained, qualified and experienced counsellors. A central goal is to provide patients with a good understanding of Steps 1 to 5 of the AA/NA 12 Step programme.
Facilities and accommodation
Within its own mature gardens on the outskirts of Weston super Mare, the centre offers residential treatment facilities in a campus setting in accommodation of the highest standards. The main house is a Victorian lodge and former convent that has been home to the centre since 1974. Additional new buildings provide accommodation for Secondary Care and the Detoxification Unit.
- 5 en-suite twin bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Complimentary Therapies Treatment Room
- Nurses Station
- Shared bedrooms
- Quiet Room
- Dining Room
- TV/Lecture Hall
- Group Therapy Rooms
- Medical Suite
- Admissions Suite
- Single and twin bedrooms
- Dining Rooms
- Therapy Room
- IT Suite
Getting help todayFrankly, demand for our Northamptonshire rehab clinic is high. To ensure your speedy admission, contact our admissions team today. Depending on the time of year, you should expect to wait no more than a few days to gain admissions, although you may have to wait longer if we are experiencing a spike in demand.
As stated above, many of our patients are fortunate enough to gain entry within as little as 24-hours following the initial call, but to avoid disappointment, we urge you not to delay in making your booking. Call now on 0800 088 66 86.