Liquid Ecstasy Addiction Help & Treatment
Liquid ecstasy is a slang term used to refer to Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, a highly dangerous drug which causes euphoria, decreased inhibitions and sedation. It often comes as a colourless and odourless liquid, powder or tablet, and can be very easily dissolved in drinks. Liquid ecstasy is often used as a “date rape” drug due to its ability to paralyse those who consume it and is sometimes referred to by the nickname “grievous bodily harm” as well as its most common name, GHB.
Liquid ecstasy concentration varies which means it is difficult for users to know how much they are taking, making overdose extremely easy. Even a very small increase can mean the sedative effects become deadly. Overdosing also leads to comas and seizures, and combining liquid ecstasy with alcohol makes it even more dangerous.
Symptoms of Liquid Ecstasy Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to liquid ecstasy? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Are they showing any unusual physical symptoms similar to alcohol consumption even if they haven’t been drinking, for example, headaches, nausea, blackouts or incoherent speech?
- Have they become withdrawn and isolated, preferring to avoid contact with other people?
- Do they show any problems of lost control over their own bodies such as muscle spasms or other involuntary twitches?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to liquid ecstasy? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to liquid ecstasy and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Liquid Ecstasy Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to liquid ecstasy is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our liquid ecstasy addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.