Ketamine Addiction Help & Treatment
Ketamine is a short term anaesthetic which is normally used by vets but is growing in use as a “date rape” and recreational drug. It can be slipped into drinks to dissolve undetectably, injected as a liquid or snorted as a powder. As well as causing physical numbing sensation ketamine is a powerful hallucinogen which produces vivid distortions on a user’s perceptions of reality.
Common slang names for ketamine include Special K, Ket and vitamin K. Physical withdrawal and addiction symptoms are rare but psychological addiction is very common, especially as tolerance builds up.
Long term effects of ketamine addiction include emotional instability, heart and lung problems, amnesia, paranoia and panic attacks. Many users take ketamine alongside amphetamines which causes an often fatal increase in blood pressure. Ketamine inhibits the user’s ability to feel pain, which means other injuries and side effects can be ignored or go unnoticed, often with fatal results.
Symptoms of Ketamine Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to ketamine? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Are they often complaining of headaches, dizziness, mood swings, nausea or blurred vision?
- Do they exhibit signs of paranoia, panic attacks or a more aggressive than normal personality?
- Do they seem to be having memory problems or showing difficulty in breathing normally?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to ketamine? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to ketamine and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Ketamine Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to ketamine is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our ketamine addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.