Painkiller Addiction Help & Treatment
Painkillers are everyday and legal drugs which are prescribed to people by their doctor or bought freely at pharmacies and other stores.
However, the legitimacy of these drugs does not mean that they aren’t addictive, and it is often far too easy for people to develop a physical and psychological addiction to their painkillers.
This is especially the case for those which have “feel good” side effects such as elation or sleepiness.
Symptoms of Painkiller Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to painkillers? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they visit lots of different stores and pharmacies to buy up a large stock of painkillers in order to avoid being “cut off?”
- Do they become aggressive or defensive when confronted about their painkillers, justifying excessive use with “but the doctor gave it to me” or “it is medicine?”
- Are they secretive or seem embarrassed about their use of painkillers, perhaps by refusing to take medicine in front of others or insisting on privacy to swallow tablets?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to painkillers? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of painkiller addiction and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Painkiller Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to painkillers is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our painkiller addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.