Safe, Effective and Caring Alcohol Detoxification
Don’t you deserve a comfortable and safe form of detoxification to get clean of alcohol? Most alcohol dependence sufferers get very nervous and worried about their alcohol detox which can cause reluctance to seek help.
At Rehab Recovery we understand.
Alcohol Detox Designed With You In Mind
Rehab Recovery provides a fully customised and individual treatment and medication plan for your detox. We provide round the clock support and monitoring from our caring staff to make sure your detox adapts to you, not the other way around!
- Ongoing supervision of progress from expert alcohol detox professionals
- A comfortable and relaxing environment to make your detox as easy as possible
- Wide range of holistic therapies to support you during your detox
- Complementary therapies to minimise discomfort during alcohol withdrawal
- Highly personalised programmes ensure you get what is best for you, not just any standard package
Within a mere 7-10 days, you could be alcohol-free and ready to start your new life healthier, happier and more confident than ever before.
To find out more about your options for London alcohol treatment with Rehab Recovery, call us today in complete confidence on 0800 088 66 86
How Alcohol Detox Works
Unmanaged alcohol withdrawal carries with it the risk of fatal side effects. These are minimised or avoided by an alcohol detox, medicated withdrawal or stabilisation. The process works by substituting your brain’s and body’s chemical dependence upon alcohol onto another more stable substance, and then the substitute medication is gently withdrawn. This proven approach reduces the symptoms of alcohol dependence and eliminates alcohol toxins, giving a more comfortable, safe and effective treatment.
What Else Would You Like To Know About?
|London Alcohol Rehab||London Alcohol Treatment Aftercare||More About Rehab Recovery|