Inhalants Addiction Help & Treatment
Inhalants are types of drugs or chemicals that are snorted or sniffed in order to get a buzz similar to the consumption of alcohol. Inhalant addiction is particularly common amongst young people and teenage addicts as many are very cheap and easy to obtain. Some examples of inhalants include glue, lighter fluid, hair spray, cleaning fluids and nail varnish remover.
Addicts often suffer from a compulsive need to use inhalants and experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if they try to stop. Side effects include depression, hallucinations, headaches and muscle weakness. Long term use of inhalants causes serious heart, lung, liver and kidney damage, and often causes heart failure or brain damage which leads to death.
Symptoms of Inhalant Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to inhalants? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they periodically exhibit a great deal of out of character behaviour such as unexpected periods of depression or aggression?
- Are they exhibiting dilated pupils, a rash around the mouth or nostrils, nosebleeds or sudden weight loss?
- Have you noticed them having problems with breathing, memory or control over their own speech?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to inhalants? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to inhalants and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Inhalants Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to inhalants is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our inhalants addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.