Addiction Help for Employers
Rehab Recovery offers a wide range of support services to employers of addiction patients. Our aim is to help you properly handle problems in the workplace which arise from staff experiencing problems with alcoholism, drug addiction or other self-destructive behaviours in a safe and responsible manner.
To find out more about our specialist addiction services for employers and human resources department professionals, call us now on 08000 886 686 or request a call back using the form on the right. All calls are highly discreet and completely confidential.
We can offer a wide range of consultative advice to help you sensitively manage the problem of addiction or self-destructive behaviour amongst your employees. As well as offering our free addiction advice service to your employees, we are happy to work with you to assist the most valued members of your team towards recovery.
Employer Addiction Services
- Staff training on workplace sensitivity and reducing enablement behaviour
- Employee addiction assessment for at-risk individuals
- Independent advice and referrals to specialist addiction treatments
- Staff seminars to help recognise and address addiction problems
For Human Resources Departments
We can provide access to specialist training to help those who manage and support staff welfare at work. As well as independent recommendations on the best and most cost-effective clinics to send your staff members to, we can provide referrals to expert service providers who can assist you with managing your business around the problems of your key staff.
HR Addiction Services
- Human resources training on legal and pastoral issues for addiction
- Seminars to help welfare departments identify and handle addicted staff
- Customisable addiction training programmes for HR professionals
- Policy support, including help with the development of key HR policies
To find out more about our specialist addiction services for employers and human resources department professionals, call us now on 08000 886 686 or request a call back using the form on the right.
All calls are highly discreet and completely confidential.