Glue Sniffing Help & Treatment
Glue sniffing is a particular type of inhalants addiction, where substances are snorted or sniffed in order to get a buzz similar to the consumption of alcohol. Glue sniffing is particularly common amongst young people and teenage addicts as glue is very cheap and easy to obtain. Some examples of other inhalants include lighter fluid, hair spray, cleaning fluids and nail varnish remover.
Addicts often suffer from a compulsive need to sniff glue and experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if they try to stop. Side effects include depression, hallucinations, headaches and muscle weakness. Long term glue sniffing causes serious heart, lung, liver and kidney damage, and often causes heart failure or brain damage which leads to death.
Symptoms of Glue Sniffing Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible problem with glue sniffing? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they periodically exhibit a great deal of out of character behaviours such as unexpected periods of depression or aggression?
- Are they exhibiting dilated pupils, a rash around the mouth or nostrils, nosebleeds or sudden weight loss?
- Have you noticed them having problems with breathing, memory or control over their own speech?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to glue sniffing? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to glue sniffing and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Glue Sniffing
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to glue sniffing is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our glue sniffing addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.