Cocaine Addiction Help & Treatment
Cocaine is the powdered form of a very powerful stimulant drug. Its freebase version – which is more dangerous as it has not been chemically neutralised with an acid-base – is called crack cocaine or just crack. Typically the powder is snorted up through the nose or mixed with water and injected. Other common names for cocaine include coke, blow, snow, candy and charlie.
Cocaine produces an immediate and very potent pleasurable “high” effect. Desiring to repeat the pleasant experience causes first a psychological and later a physical addiction in users. Many cocaine addicts develop a tolerance over time which means they need to take bigger hits more frequently to achieve the same effects.
Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to cocaine? Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they seem to have a runny nose or suffer from nosebleeds while seeming hyped up, excited and full of energy?
- Are they experiencing weight loss, anxiety, insomnia, nervousness and mood swings?
- Do they often seem to have difficulty concentrating on things?
- Have they shown any signs of hallucinations or paranoia?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to cocaine? Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to cocaine and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Cocaine Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to cocaine is often a complicated and time-consuming process. If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our cocaine addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.