Amphetamine Addiction Help & Treatment
Amphetamines commonly know as speed, although can go by other names such as whizz, base, billy and dexies are a type of drug which commonly has a stimulative effect on the user.
Normally allowing them to stay awake and alert for very long periods of time. They often feel excited and have increased confidence along with sensations of exhilaration.
The effects from amphetamines can normally last for about six hours which is then followed by an extensive “come down” period. These drugs are normally consumed in tablet form but they can also be injected.
Addiction normally begins as a person’s tolerance develops with continued use of the drugs or with larger and stronger quantities of the drug being consumed in a need to experience the same “buzz” feeling.
Symptoms of Amphetamine Addiction
Do you know someone who is worrying you by exhibiting a possible addiction to amphetamines?
Try asking yourself the following questions.
- Do they have very dilated pupils while seeming hyped up, excited and full of energy?
- After periods of excited energy do they become moody, depressed, excessively tired or even violent?
- Are they often complaining of headaches, dizziness, mood swings, nausea or blurred vision?
- Do they exhibit signs of paranoia or a more aggressive than normal personality?
- Are they exhibiting signs of poor coordination along with heavy or irregular breathing?
Do you know someone who is suffering from an addiction to amphetamines?
Call us now for free help and advice on how simple and easy it can be to get free of an addiction to amphetamines and live a happier, healthier life.
Get Help For Amphetamine Addiction
Finding the right treatment service that can help you live free of an addiction to amphetamines is often a complicated and time-consuming process.
If you need urgent help and are finding the wide variety of treatments on offer overwhelming, that’s where we come in.
Our amphetamines addiction treatment assistance gives you:
- A free help and evaluation service to help you choose
- Guidance on the best treatment options for your circumstances
- Assistance in picking out the most cost-effective options
- Information on quality of care, best clinical practice and more
- Complete clarity so you can make the right choice of treatment
Call today in complete confidence on 08000 886 686 to take your first steps on the road to a happy and healthy new life.