Addiction Treatment Clinic Locations
UK Rehab Centres
If you are looking for a local centre for addiction treatment and rehab for yourself or a loved one, we have the solution. We are partnered with many clinics throughout the UK in almost every county and city so we can help you to make the right choice in selecting a clinic which is right for you.
We have clinics available in a wide variety of locations, including (but not limited to):
- London and the Home Counties
- Most other major UK cities including Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Bournemouth and Birmingham
- Southwest England (Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Cornwall etc)
- The Midlands (Cheshire, Shropshire etc) and Wales
- Northern England (including Yorkshire)
- Major cities in Scotland (Dundee, Glasgow, Edinburgh etc)
We can help you to find a first class private addiction rehab clinic anywhere you need to, whether it is close to home or somewhere further abroad so you can "escape" to get away from it all and focus entirely on your health.
Choosing A Private Rehab Clinic
As well as choosing a location which is convenient and accessible, we'll help you make your choice based on your budget, needs and treatment expectations. Just some of the common questions we get asked by people trying to choose a rehab centre include:
- What are the success rates of different centres?
- What is the food like?
- What kind of exercise facilities are there?
- How is the accommodation arranged?
- How much do I have to pay?
- How can I make my payments?
- What are their accreditations/clinical practices?
We can help you answer all these questions as well as addressing any other worries or concerns you may have when entering treatment or finding help for someone you care about. Call us today on 08000 886 686 for free and confidental advice to give you total clarity for help with UK addiction treatment today.
Worldwide Rehab Centres
As well as our many partnered clinics in the UK, we are also able to offer information, guidance and referrals to clinics in Kenya (Nairobi), Thailand and South Africa. These overseas clinics offer an ideal solution for local patients and their families as well as UK patients who may benefit from an "escape" style treatment abroad.
To find out more about our worldwide addiction centres, call us now on 08000 886 686 for totally free and confidential help and advice.